The LP2 is an Electronic Water Descaler that softens hard water, removes limescale and prevents limescale from forming, is easy to install and requires no maintenance.
Listed below are just some of the benefits of installing an LP2 unit.
- Treats 5+ bedroom house
- Removes existing limescale
- Prevents new limescale forming
- Protects and extends the life of your appliances
- Reduces your heating bills
- Kinder to skin and hair
- Water remains potable so it can be used for drinking and cooking
- Easy to install
- Guaranteed to work and guaranteed to last (see guarantees)
- No plumbing or chemicals
- Costs under $3.00 a year to run
- Cuts energy costs - ECOFRIENDLY
- Treats pipes up to 50 mms diameter
- Computerized microchip technology
- Made in the U.K. by people who care
- Used by professionals
- H:64mm W:115mm D:46mm
- Mains Lead: 2m long
- Aerial: 1 x 2.5m
- TRIED & TESTED OVER 10 YEARS!
The Little Plumber LP2 is designed to treat a 5+ bed house and has been TRIED & TESTED over 10 years.
Little Plumber 2 is the larger of our two domestic units and is designed to treat a house with 5+ bedrooms. It can also be used to treat both the rising main and the cold down pipes if they run parallel with each other as they often do in airing cupboards.
The current put into the water by LP units runs in BOTH DIRECTIONS both upstream and downstream so it doesn't matter where on the pipe you fit the unit. If for instance, you fit the unit upstairs in the airing cupboard onto the cold riser it will still treat the cold water drinking pipe in the kitchen.
Before choosing which unit or how many you might need please go to the 'Choosing & Installing your LP unit' section and see the diagrams there.