The LP SOLO is a battery operated Electronic Water Softener that softens hard water, removes limescale and prevents limescale from forming, is easy to install and requires no maintenance.
Listed below are just some of the benefits of installing an LP SOLO unit.
- Treats 1-4 bedroom house
- Battery Operated
- Removes existing limescale
- Prevents new limescale forming
- Protects and extends the life of your appliances
- Reduces your heating bills
- Kinder to skin and hair
- Water remains potable so it can be used for drinking and cooking
- Easy to install
- Guaranteed to work and guaranteed to last (see guarantees)
- No plumbing or chemicals
- Cost £2.00 a year to run
- Cuts energy costs - ECOFRIENDLY
- Treats pipes up to 50 mms diameter
- Computerised microchip technology
- Made in the U.K. by people who care
- Used by professionals
- H:120mm W:180mm D:55mm
- Power: 4x'D Cell' Batteries
- Aerial: 2x 1.5m long (jack one end only)
- TRIED & TESTED OVER 10 YEARS!
The INCREDIBLE SOLO battery operated water softener (the only one in the world) is for customers in hard water areas where plumbing and wiring is not an option. The Solo uses 4 x D cells (not supplied) which will last at least a year in operation. The SOLO has a flashing LED that now flashes every few seconds while the battery is working. When the battery is FLAT, the light will STOP working.
Before choosing which unit or how many you might need please go to the 'Choosing & Installing your LP unit' section and see the diagrams there.