The LP3 is an Electronic Water Softener and Descaler suitable for small commercial premises that softens hard water, removes limescale and prevents limescale from forming, is easy to install and requires no maintenance.
Listed below are just some of the benefits of installing an LP3 unit.
- Commercial Unit - Treats up to 25,000 litres of hard water per hour
- Treats small hotels, care homes, and similar establishments
- Treats compressors, cooling towers, swimming pool filters etc
- Removes existing limescale
- Prevents new limescale forming
- Protects and extends the life of your equipment
- Reduces your heating bills
- Kinder to skin and hair
- Water remains potable so it can be used for drinking and cooking
- Easy to install
- Guaranteed to work and guaranteed to last (see guarantees)
- No plumbing or chemicals
- Cuts energy costs - ECOFRIENDLY
- Computerised microchip technology
- Made in the U.K. by people who care
- Used by professionals
- H:120mm W:180mm D:55mm
- Mains Lead: 2m long
- Aerial: 3 x 3.8m
- TRIED & TESTED OVER 10 YEARS!
The LP3 is a small commercial unit capable of treating up to 25,000 litres of hard water per hour. Suitable for use on the cold feed and secondary return for all hot water generators, calorifiers and boilers. Treats compressors, cooling towers, swimming pool filters.
Commercial use suitable for small hotels or care homes and for the dedicated use cold water feeds to cooling towers, compressors and any equipment where performance could be reduced due to limescale depoits.
Before choosing which unit or how many you might need please go to the 'Choosing & Installing your LP unit' section and see the diagrams there.