The LP4 is an Electronic Water Descaler suitable for large commercial premises that softens hard water, removes limescale and prevents limescale from forming, is easy to install and requires no maintenance.
Listed below are just some of the benefits of installing an LP4 unit.
- Large Commercial Unit - Treats up to 125,000 litres of hard water per hour
- Treats 50 bed hotels and similar establishments
- Removes existing limescale
- Prevents new limescale forming
- Protects and extends the life of your equipment
- Reduces your heating bills
- Kinder to skin and hair
- Water remains potable so it can be used for drinking and cooking
- Easy to install
- Guaranteed to work and guaranteed to last (see guarantees)
- No plumbing or chemicals
- Cuts energy costs - ECOFRIENDLY
- Computerised microchip technology
- Made in the U.K. by people who care
- Used by professionals
- H:154mm W:188mm D:100mm
- Mains Lead: 2m long
- Aerial: 4 x 2.5m
- TRIED & TESTED OVER 10 YEARS!
The LP4 is a medium sized commercial unit capable of treating up to 125,000 litres per hour. Maximum pipe diameter 70mm. Hot water generators up to 50kW.
Commercial use suitable for treating 50 bed hotels and similar.
Before choosing which unit or how many you might need please go to the 'Choosing & Installing your LP unit' section and see the diagrams there.
PLEASE NOTE: All European units come with a 3-pin plug so you will need a 3-pin/2-pin adaptor. All are 220 volts with internal transformers.